Numerical control, punching machine, shearing machine
1. If no protective film is attached to the incoming materials, PE protective film with medium viscosity must be attached before processing, and it must be posted smoothly.
2. When loading, it is necessary to put a rubber pad between the two boards for protection. It is forbidden to drag the boards directly.
3. No matter the size of the material, it must be handled with care, without dragging or pulling.
4. EPE or cardboard shall be used for layered isolation when placing, and it is forbidden for workpieces to touch each other, and the height of placing shall not exceed 500mm (including EPE or cardboard).
5. When shearing, rubber pads should be placed behind the machine tool to prevent the material from falling freely and being bruised.
6. The clearance between the upper and lower dies and the discharging system must be adjusted during the punching process, so that the surface of the workpiece is free of scratches and die indentations (judged by comparing the sample plates). During the processing, the lower die should be cleaned timely and regularly to prevent iron filings from scratching the surface of the workpiece.
7. When laser blanking, the plate without protective film can be used for processing, but it is forbidden to move the plate by dragging when loading, and the plate should be lifted by more than two people (at least two people). If the appearance does not meet the requirements, it should be removed. After blanking, the scraps, dust and EPE on the surface of the workpiece should be cleaned and placed in layers.
8. All film pasting materials shall be randomly inspected in the process to prevent the incoming materials from being scrapped in batches.
1. Before bending, remove objects that may scratch or hinder processing in the work area.
2. It is not allowed to take or place the workpiece to be folded or folded by dragging, pulling or throwing.Do not drag or pull, take and put down gently.
3. The bending die should not use the knife-connecting method as far as possible. If it needs to be connected, it should be adjusted to the best smooth state.
4. When bending, PE bag should be used to cushion the film to prevent creases (it can’t be felt by hand or judged by sample comparison).
5. It is forbidden to collide and touch each other when placing, and protective devices must be used for storage and turnover to prevent scratching, bumping or falling.
Welding and grinding
1. Before welding, the protective film on both sides around the welding area must be removed to prevent surface defects caused by scorching of the protective film.
2. Direct contact between the surface of the workpiece and the workbench is strictly prohibited (the grounding position can be handled separately), and it can be separated and placed with smooth wood blocks, wood squares and EPE.
3. Handle with care, do not drag or pull, and do not put the workpiece on the workbench, pallet or ground at will.
4. Welds can be polished as far as possible without polishing. If it is necessary to polish, the polished area should be reduced as much as possible, and the polishing accuracy should reach that there is no unevenness or scratches in the hand feel (judged by the comparison of samples).
5. It is forbidden to polish the non-welded surfaces where polishing is not required. The welding slag splashed on these surfaces can be scraped off gently with a knife. If necessary, the splash area should be protected and isolated.
6. It is forbidden to collide and contact with each other when placing materials, and protective devices must be used for storage and turnover.
Riveting, drilling and tapping
1. Unless it cannot be riveted after molding, it must be riveted after electroplating (subject to the single process flow).
2. When drilling and tapping, keep the table clean and the drill sharp.
3. Placement shall be separated by layers, and it is forbidden for workpieces to contact each other.
It is forbidden to use a large forklift when transferring workpieces, and only a hand-propelled forklift can be used for transshipment. When using a hand-propelled forklift and an elevator for transshipment, the delivery personnel must tie it with PE cling film or rubber band before transshipment. During transshipment, the pallet must not be tilted too much, resulting in scratches on the materials.
1. Before loading, the surface should be fully inspected according to the requirements before electroplating, and the defects should be eliminated.
2. Wear gloves and sleeves when operating to prevent sweat stains and oil stains from contaminating the surface.
3. Pretreatment During the processing, the workpieces should be prevented from contacting with each other, and the workpieces should be isolated with PVC glue sticks or processed by hanging.
4. When blanking, you must pay attention to the decoupling method to avoid scratching the workpiece.
5. Finished products shall be protected, packaged and placed according to regulations, and shall not be stored in the processing workshop for more than four hours.
1. Keep the countertop clean when working.
2. Wear cotton gloves and disposable gloves and sleeves at work to prevent sweat stains, oil corrosion and dirty surfaces.
3. Take it gently, put it gently, don’t drag it.
4. Defective products must be protected by good product protection to prevent secondary defects.