1. When laser cutting carbon steel, burrs appear on the workpiece.
Causes and solutions of burrs on machined parts;
(1) the laser focus position is shifted,
Do a focus position test,
According to the offset of the laser focus;
(2) The output power of laser is not enough,
It is necessary to check whether the laser generator works normally.
If it’s normal,
Observe whether the output value of the laser control button is correct,
If it is not adjusted correctly;
(3) The linear cutting speed is too slow,
It is necessary to increase the linear speed during operation control;
(4) The purity of cutting gas is not enough,
It is necessary to provide high-quality cutting working gas.
(5) Instability caused by too long running time of the machine tool,
At this time, you need to shut down and restart.
2. The laser is not completely cut
Reasons for incomplete laser cutting:
(1) The selection of the laser nozzle does not match the thickness of the processing plate,
Replace the nozzle or machining plate;
(2) The linear speed of laser cutting is too fast,
It is necessary to operate and control to reduce the linear speed.
3. Abnormal sparks appear when cutting low carbon steel.
This situation will affect the machined parts.
The smoothness and machining quality of the cutting section,
At this time, under the condition that other parameters are normal,
The following situations should be considered:
(1) The nozzle loss of the laser head is serious,
The nozzle should be replaced in time;
(2) Under the condition of no new nozzle replacement,
The pressure of cutting working gas should be increased;
(3) If the thread at the joint between the nozzle and the laser head is loose,
At this time, the cutting should be suspended immediately.
Check the connection state of the laser head,